Thursday, January 3, 2008

I'VE GOT A QUESTION

The morning has been quiet. Folks are really acting like they are all busy, but I ain’t buying it. My particular interest is with Brice [Enigma]. I need him to explain why he ran away from a fight yesterday AND he needs to explain this little figurine that someone made in his likeness. But, Brice has been behind closed doors all morning.

For now, my new trinket stays next to the flat panel computer monitor. I checked some e-mails and edited a few documents for the “Sensitivity” training that Daisy from HR has mandated. Though she claims it is a direct request from the company’s C.E.O., Rufus M. Black, I didn’t see any reason not to do it. The funny thing is, Rufus is on schedule for a visit today, which is odd since he only visits on Tuesday’s.

Since I’m properly dressed today, and haven’t had any calls from [Dispatch], I think I can properly focus on my actual work – at least while I wait for Brice to stop hiding in his office long enough to answer some questions. Better yet, I’m going to get lunch.

No comments: